Green House Covers By ARK Tarps
ARK Tarps offer large sized covers made to suit your Green House in one large single piece cover. All joints are Heat Sealed and are 100% Leak proof.
Green House Covers made from XF Film offer best in class protection for the application.
XF Film has excellent Stretch properties, and does not tear easily. Any accidental tear will not extend unless considerable force is applied.
Green House Covers are available in Translucent Clear film which gives 40% to 60% light dispersion.
XF Film is made using a Swiss patented manufacturing technology. It is a 3 layer cross laminated film with very high Tensile and Tear strength.
- UV Resistant – Guaranteed for 3 years – Free replacement if Tarp peels or cracks or is no longer waterproof due to UV degradation.
- Does not peel or crack.
- Large sizes can be supplied as single pieces. Largest one piece Tarp was made to cover an entire soccer field.
- Heat Sealed joints guarantee NO Leakage
- Impermeable, 100% waterproof through its life, excellent Vapor barrier protection
- Ultrasonic welded eyelets – strongest in class!
- Lightweight: easier installation and take downs – easy to handle, transport and use.
- Excellent Tensile strength – Engineered strength in all directions
- Very high Tear Strength – accidental tears do not expand unless considerable force is applied
- Strong, Tough and Puncture resistant
- Outlasts and Outperforms common Woven Tarps by a factor of 2x plus
- High Stretch and Elongation means easy to use over odd shaped objects
- Abrasion resistant
- Suitable for use in -50 ℃ to +60 ℃
- Inert to most Chemicals and Alkalis
- 100% recyclable
Please Contact Us for your requirements of Green House Covers.
Recommended GSM: 90 / 120 / 150GSM
|Technical Specification of Multi layered Cross Laminated U.V. Stabilised Plastic Film in ASTM Standard|
|Sr. No||Test Specification||GSM||90||120||150|
|1||Tensile Strength At Break||Lbf|
|MD ASTMD – 882||23||26||32|
|CD ASTMD – 882||24||27||34|
|2||Elongation At Break||%|
|MD ASTMD – 882||600||600||600|
|CD ASTMD – 882||400||400||400|
|3||Dart Impact ASTMD – 1709A||Gms||350||450||900|
|4||Elemendorf Tearing Test||Gms|
|MD ASTMD – 1922||1500||2400||2880|
|CD ASTMD – 1922||1350||1700||2400|