Silage Underlay Sheets
ARK Silage Underlay Sheets – Improve Your Silage
Silage Underlay Sheets can be used under the Silage Covers to improve the Oxygen barrier. This creates ideal anaerobic storage conditions for superior feed quality.
Silage Underlay sheets made from XF Film are 100% Waterproof, and are excellent vapour barriers, together offering the best product for the application.
XF Film has excellent Stretch properties, and does not tear easily. Any accidental tear will not extend unless considerable force is applied.
XF Film is made using a Swiss patented manufacturing technology. It is a 3 layer cross laminated film with very high Tensile and Tear strength.
XF Film does not Peel or Crack. As no coating flakes fall off the cover, hence there is no contamination risk.
XF Film Silage Underlay Sheets are available in White, Black and in combination White / Black colours to reflect heat and provide sunlight protection for uniform feed quality.
- UV Resistant – Guaranteed for 3 years – Free replacement if Tarp peels or cracks or is no longer waterproof due to UV degradation.
- Does not peel or crack….hence no coating flakes falling of tarps and mixing in cotton / grains / produce.
- Large sizes can be supplied as single pieces. Largest one piece Tarp was made to cover an entire soccer field.
- Heat Sealed joints guarantee NO Leakage.
- Impermeable, 100% waterproof through its life, excellent Vapor barrier protection.
- Ultrasonic welded eyelets – strongest in class!
- Lightweight: easier installation and take downs – easy to handle, transport and use.
- Excellent Tensile strength – Engineered strength in all directions
- Very high Tear Strength – accidental tears do not expand unless considerable force is applied.
- Strong, Tough and Puncture resistant.
- Outlasts and Outperforms common Woven Tarps by a factor of 2x plus.
- High Stretch and Elongation means easy to use over odd shaped objects.
- Abrasion resistant.
- Suitable for use in -50C to +60C.
- Inert to most Chemicals and Alkalis.
- 100% recyclable.
Please Contact Us for your requirements of Silage Underlay Sheets!
Recommended GSM: 35 / 45 / 120GSM
|Technical Specification of Multi layered Cross Laminated U.V. Stabilised Plastic Film in ASTM Standard|
|Sr. No||Test Specification||GSM||35||45|
|1||Tensile Strength At Break||Lbf|
|MD ASTMD – 882||7||11|
|CD ASTMD – 882||8||12|
|2||Elongation At Break||%|
|MD ASTMD – 882||400||400|
|CD ASTMD – 882||450||300|
|3||Dart Impact ASTMD – 1709A||Gms||100||150|
|4||Elemendorf Tearing Test||Gms|
|MD ASTMD – 1922||500||750|
|CD ASTMD – 1922||550||550|